Clinic hours & contact details
Mondays from 2pm
To make an appointment, please call 0161 446 2533.
Prices for Counselling
Individuals, per 50 minute session-
£40 full time student appointment
£45 daytime appointment
£50 evening appointment from 5pm
Please contact for details.
Lisa Brink is a BACP accredited and registered counsellor, working in private practice in Didsbury since 2010. With a background in Higher and Further Education counselling, Lisa has over 14 years’ experience of counselling in this sector.
Offering counselling and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) to a wide range of clients, Lisa often draws on different approaches to provide an integrative therapy that is tailored to the client’s needs. The issues that she works with most frequently include anxiety, depression and stress often related to workplace or academic problems. She also works with a range of other issues, including self esteem, cultural issues, identity, loss, bereavement, relationship difficulties and work/life balance issues.
Having moved to the UK from Sweden in 1996, Lisa has a strong interest in cultural issues and transitions, whether this is in relation to preparing for a move abroad, having moved to the UK from abroad, or re-adjusting to living in your home country after a period abroad.
- Accreditation, British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) (2009)
- MSc module CBT for Anxiety and Depression, University of Salford (2009)
- Diploma in Person Centred Counselling, University of Salford (2005)
- Certificate in Person Centred Counselling, University of Salford (2003)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology, University of Manchester (2001)