Our Consultant Clinical Psychologist
Dr. Aoiffe Kilcommons
B.Sc.(Hons.), M.Phil., D.Clin.Psych., PG.DipCAT., C.Psychol. AFBPsS.
Hours at the Clinic:
Please ring the clinic for appointment availability.
To make an appointment, please call 0161 446 2533.
Reiki Healing – £35.00 per hour
Psychotherapy & Well-being Services – Assessment & Treatment sessions from £80. Fees can be covered by major health insurers.
Happiness in Mind practice offers you effective Clinical Psychology services, Mental Resilience Training & Life Coaching.
We can help you learn how to use your mind and emotions to achieve your full potential, to stay mentally tough under pressure and to create lasting happiness in your life.
Our Clinical Psychology Service, led by Dr Kilcommons [link to biography info], offers you specialised assessment and a range of evidence-based psychological interventions to alleviate distress and promote well-being. Individuals and couples can access effective support to meet their personal needs in the strictest of confidence.
A wide range of issues can be overcome including: Stress, Anxiety, Phobias, Obsessive Compulsive Behaviour (OCD), Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Depression, Trauma, Childhood Abuse, Low Self-esteem, Relationship issues, Loss and Bereavement, Anger, Eating/weight problems, Addiction, Adjustments, Life changes, Physical Health issues and lots more.
- Gain clarity of mind
- Boost your confidence & inner strength
- Stay mentally strong under pressure
- Discover the keys to lasting happiness
- Increase your capacity to stay calm and relax
- Combat worry, self-criticism, self-doubt, and negativity
- Change self-destructive beliefs and behaviours
- Know how to alleviate unnecessary suffering
- Strengthen your focus, concentration and control
- Boost your creativity and spontaneity
- Know your signs and symptoms of stress
- Learn how to bounce back quickly from adversity
- Live a contented life
- Enhance your physical and mental health
- Achieve your full potential
- Deepen your joy and inner peace
- Maximise your resilience and ability to cope
You can benefit from evidence-based therapies such as:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy
- Compassion Focused Therapy
- Mindfulness based Cognitive Therapy
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
And more holistic therapies such as:
- Voice Dialogue,
- Emotional Freedom Techniques
- Reiki Healing.
Prevention is always better than cure, so our Mental Resilience training can ensure that you maximise your ability to be OK on the inside regardless of what happens on the outside.
If you are functioning well yet underneath crave something more or don’t feel fulfilled, our Life Coaching service can help you to create the life you want.
We offer a free initial telephone consultation to discuss your needs.
For further information see: www.happinessinmind.co.uk.