Lisa is going off on maternity leave as of July and so is not taking any new clients at the moment. We look forward to her return in due course.
Clinic hours & contact details
Friday 1pm – 6pm
To make an appointment, please call 0161 446 2533.
£40 full time students
£45 daytime appointment
£50 evening appointment (from 5pm)
All sessions are 50 minutes.
Lisa Brink is an accredited counsellor, working in private practice in Didsbury since 2010.
With a background in Higher and Further Education counselling (since 2005), Lisa continues to combine her private practice with counselling at University, as well as at a large Further Education College.
Offering counselling and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) to a wide range of clients, Lisa often draws on different approaches to provide an integrative therapy that is tailored to the clients needs.
Lisa can also offer therapy in Swedish.
- Accreditation, British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) (2009)
- MSc module CBT for Anxiety and Depression, University of Salford (2009)
- Diploma in Person Centred Counselling, University of Salford (2005)
- Certificate in Person Centred Counselling, University of Salford (2003)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology, University of Manchester (2001)